Our journey towards a more sustainable footprint
Running any global business comes with responsibility but as a player in the second most polluting industry in the world after the oil industry, we have a very special responsibility that needs to be taken seriously. The collective name B. Tomorrow represents all our sustainability efforts and our journey towards a more sustainable future. It represents every step we take within our organisation to contribute to this common goal, but also our hope to inspire others to do the same. It stands for the idea that together we can make a difference. In short, it is a vision and an approach in one: let’s lead our lives to contribute to a better tomorrow. Let’s B. Tomorrow!
B. Tomorrow is a way for us to express our belief that a sustainable approach to products and partners is necessary to be relevant as a brand for the future consumer.
Our work is divided into three different key focus areas with specific targets down to every part of our business, and is linked to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals. The SDGs are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
The three different key focus areas are:
- Responsible production
- Decreasing footprint
- Driving sustainable consumption.
OUR PROMISE AND GOALS
OUR GOALS 2019
• Sustainable fibres in 70% of collections developed in 2019 (Autumn/Winter -20 collection; AW20)
• No conventional cotton in collections developed in 2019 (AW20)
• 20% B. Tomorrow printing and 20% B. Tomorrow dyeing in range by AW20
• 80% transparency in our supply chain by 2020
• All packaging FSC certified and/or recycled material
• Carbon footprint down with 40% vs. 2013
• Air freight maximum 2% of shipments