Our journey towards a more sustainable footprint
The umbrella name B. Tomorrow represents our journey towards a more sustainable future and every step we take within our organisation to contribute to a better tomorrow. It also represents our hope to inspire others to do the same. It stands for the idea that together we can make a difference. In short, it is a vision and an approach in one.
People and the planet are in focus in all our internal work. Through our materiality analysis, we have narrowed down our most material topics into four ambition areas, with key focus areas in each respective field.
The four different key focus areas are:
- Responsible production
- Decreasing footprint
- Driving sustainable consumption and
- Our people.
OUR PROMISE AND GOALS
OUR GOALS 2023
• 100% Sustainable products within sports apparel and underwear.
• 50% sustainably sourced bags.
• 100% sustainable and easily recyclable material/constructions used for packaging.
• Compliance with Agenda 2030 GHG reduction program.
• 100% sustainable import and export materials in the supply chain (cartons and polybags).
• Full transparency in tier 1 and 2.
• To relentlessly work to reduce the environmental impact through sustainable materials and modern production techniques.
• To secure that human rights, good working conditions and fair salaries for workers in our factories are thoroughly followed.
• To enforce strict regulations around the usage of chemicals and water.
• To perform rigorous quality controls to secure long-lasting products with excellent fit.
• To work towards 100% recyclable store interiors, bags, hangers, packaging and signs, and renewable energy in our stores.
• To constantly work to find better solutions for sustainable logistics.
DO YOU THINK THAT THE SUSTAINABILITY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS A BIT MUCH TO CHEW?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Try our sustainability site light