Fashion is not sustainable. Period.
Bringing products into the world leaves a footprint. Our ambition is to limit ours and to join the industry in making change for the better. Björn Borg commits to comply with the Agenda 2030 goals and we are devoted to accomplishing change for the goals to be achieved. Therefore, we commit to follow the 1.5-degree pathway.
We also commit to protect our consumers, workers, and staff.
We commit to offer nothing but sustainably sourced and long-lasting products, to make conscious choices about transports and energy, and to cause no unnecessary harm to nature.
We will always change our practices for better performance.
We have narrowed down our most material topics into four ambition areas, with key focus areas in each respective field.
THE FOUR DIFFERENT FOCUS AREAS ARE:
- Responsible production
- Decreasing footprint
- Driving sustainable consumption and
- Our people.
• To relentlessly work to reduce the environmental impact through sustainable materials and modern production techniques.
• To secure that human rights, good working conditions and fair salaries for workers in our factories are thoroughly followed.
• To enforce strict regulations around the usage of chemicals and water.
• To perform rigorous quality controls to secure long-lasting products with excellent fit.
• To work towards 100% recyclable store interiors, bags, hangers, packaging and signs, and renewable energy in our stores.
• To constantly work to find better solutions for sustainable logistics.
DO YOU THINK THAT THE SUSTAINABILITY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS A BIT MUCH TO CHEW?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Try our sustainability site light