The Nomination Committee prepares and proposes resolutions for the AGM including proposals for the chairman, the members of the board, the board compensation, the chairman of the AGM, the audit fees, the rules for the Nomination Committee and the election of auditors.
The members of the Nomination Committee are:
- Marianne Flink, appointed by Swedbank Robur, Chairman of the Nomination Committee
- Heiner Olbrich, Chairman of the Board
- Martin Bjäringer, appointed by himself as a shareholder
- Mats H Nilsson, appointed by himself as a shareholder
- Thomas Ehlin, appointed by the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund
The Nomination Committee for the 2019 AGM is appointed by the Chairman contacting the four largest shareholders per 31 August 2018, asking them to appoint one person each to participate in the Nomination Committee.