The Nomination Committee prepares and proposes resolutions for the AGM including proposals for the chairman, the members of the board, the board compensation, the chairman of the AGM, the audit fees, the rules for the Nomination Committee and the election of auditors.
The Nomination Committee for the 2019 AGM is appointed by the Chairman contacting the four largest shareholders per 31 August 2018, asking them to appoint one person each to participate in the Nomination Committee.
The Chairman have contacted the four largest shareholders in accordance with the above and have established the Nomination Committee for the AGM 2019. The members of the Nomination Committee are:
- Heiner Olbrich, Chairman of the Board
- Bo Jungner, appointed by Martin Bjäringer
- Mats H Nilsson, appointed by himself as a shareholder
- Marianne Flink, appointed by Swedbank Robur
- Thomas Ehlin, appointed by the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund
Shareholders who wish to present proposals to the AGM can do so to the Nomination Committee no later than 5 March 2019.