The Nomination Committee prepares and proposes resolutions for the AGM including proposals for the chairman, the members of the board, the board compensation, the chairman of the AGM, the audit fees, the rules for the Nomination Committee and the election of auditors.
The Nomination Committee for the 2023 AGM is appointed by the Chairman contacting the four largest shareholders per 31 August 2022, asking them to appoint one person each to participate in the Nomination Committee.
The Chairman have contacted the largest shareholders in accordance with the decided rules for the Nomination Committee and have established the Nomination Committee for the AGM 2023. The members of the Nomination Committee are:
- Heiner Olbrich, Chairman of the Board
- Marika Svärdström, appointed by Martin Bjäringer
- Mats Nilsson, appointed by himself as a shareholder
- André Schottenius, appointed by the Schotteniusfamiljen
- Thomas Eklund, appointed by himself as a shareholder