1 April – 30 June, 2018
- The Group’s net sales increased 4.1 percent to SEK 140.3 million (134.8). Excluding currency effects sales rose 1.2 percent.
- Net sales for own e-com and e-tailers amounted to 28,6 MSEK (23,2), an increase of 23 percent.
- The gross profit margin was 59.9 percent (52.1).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 2.9 million (–0.3).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 1.5 million (–3.3).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.06 (–0.11).
1 January – 30 June, 2018
- The Group’s net sales fell 3.4 percent to SEK 309.5 million (320.5). Excluding currency effects sales fell 5.6 percent.
- Net sales for own e-com and e-tailers amounted to 61,0 MSEK (48,2), an increase of 26 percent.
- The gross profit margin was 58.3 percent (50.3).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 18.0 million (6.5).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 16.3 million (1.7).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.66 (0.07).
Quote from the CEO
“In the second quarter we again saw that anything is possible, and at the same time that the Swedish national football squad showed that the team is stronger than the individual, our Swedish stores increased their revenues by 15 percent compared with the previous year. It had been some time since we had such strong growth for comparable stores. We also set a new record: Our gross margin has never been higher at nearly 60 percent,” said CEO Henrik Bunge
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Bunge, CEO, telephone +46 8 506 33 700
Daniel Grohman, CFO, telephone +46 8 506 33 700
This information is information that Björn Borg AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above on August 17, 2018 at 7:30 am (CET).