Online sales grow
1 January – 31 March, 2018
- The Group’s net sales fell 8.9 percent to SEK 169.2 million (185.7). Excluding currency effects sales fell 10.6 percent.
- The gross profit margin was 57.1 percent (48.9).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 15.1 million (6.7).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 14.9 million (5.0).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.60 (0.18).
Quote from the CEO
“The quarter’s biggest victory is that we ranked number 4 in our last consumer survey in Sweden among sports apparel brands, where the first three companies had a global turnover of nearly SEK 600 billion in 2017. Our journey has just begun,” noted CEO Henrik Bunge.
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Bunge, CEO, telephone +46 8 506 33 700
Daniel Grohman, CFO, telephone +46 8 506 33 700
This information is information that Björn Borg AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at May 17, 2018 at 17:30 am (CET).