Björn Borg releases its Spring/Summer-15 collection through a free web-based game on January 28. The game introduces a new genre, First Person Lover, where players battle the forces of evil with the power of love.
In a new trailer for the new game, a parody of an Apple Keynote presentation, Björn Borg unveils two of the love weapons used in the game: The Kiss Gun that fires holographic blow kisses and The Bubble Blaster – a piece that fires heart-shaped soap bubbles to conquer enemies.
The First Person Lover Game is free of charge and launches on January 28th 2015 at firstpersonlover.com
- Single player First Person Lover Game
- Web based game for PC and Mac found at firstpersonlover.com
- 30 minutes+ of game play in three levels
- Lets players shop Björn Borg clothing in an in-game shopping mall
- Co-developed with gaming star Christopher “GeT_RiGhT” Alesund
- Game characters are inspired by strong, individual and fashionable models
- All weapons are fictional and co-created by Garbergs, Isbit Games and Björn Borg
- Developed by Isbit Games.
- Lina Söderqvist, Marketing Director, Björn Borg
- Christopher “GeT_RiGhT” Alesund, co-developer and top-sport player
- James Lee, Head of Design, Björn Borg