1 January – 31 March, 2017
- The Group’s net sales increased by 17.5 percent to SEK 185.7 million (158.1). Excluding currency effects sales increased by 16.5 percent.
- The gross profit margin was 48.9 percent (50.0).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 6.7 million (13.9).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 5.0 million (6.5).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.18 (0.28).
Quote from the CEO
“Our biggest victory during the quarter was how we activated our brand in the ‘Dear Rival’ campaign. We reached over 3.5 million consumers in Sweden and the Netherlands and raised their awareness of Björn Borg as a sports fashion brand by over 100 percent. Also, I am proud to have received an award during the quarter as the year’s most health-conscious manager, which of course was a team effort. I have seen how individuals can make a difference, and that healthy individuals make an even bigger difference,” noted CEO Henrik Bunge.
For further information, please contact:
- Henrik Bunge, CEO, telephone +46 8 506 33 700
- Daniel Grohman, CFO, telephone +46 8 506 33 700
Björn Borg is required to make public the information in this interim report according to the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation.
The information was released for publication on May 11, 2017 at 5:30 pm (CET).