PIONEERS IN-GAME SHOPPING.
When Björn Borg launches its spring summer 2015 collection, the Sports Fashion brand blows a kiss to the gaming world through the introduction of a completely new genre: the First Person Lover (not shooter!) game.Through the game, a new platform for e-commerce is introduced: in-game shopping.
We have taken the aesthetics from the First Person Shooter games and turned it upside down. We want to offer gamers and shoppers a whole new experience, comments Lina Söderqvist, Marketing Director, Björn Borg AB.
The game lets the player equip their character with the new Björn Borg collection and fight the forces of evil with the power of love. Equipped with a love glove, you master your enemies with e.g. a hologram kiss blower, a flower petal thrower or rainbow caster made from pink gold, white leather and acrylic glass for the ultimate style experience.
The Spring Summer collection is inspired by fictional worlds like mesmerizing mythical islands, lost worlds and visionary computer games. The collection was first presented at Fashion Week Stockholm last August. More information about the collection here.
It has been extraordinarily fun to see the collection come to life in 3D and having avatars wearing it. The game has taken my vision of fictional worlds to a whole new level. I might be the first designer ever that has his collection bought through a game, says James Lee, Head Designer, Björn Borg.
The First Person Lover Game is free of charge and is launched on January 28th 2015 at firstpersonlover.com
- Lina Söderqvist, Marketing Director, Björn Borg
- Christopher “GeT_RiGhT” Alesund, co-developer and top
- e-sport player
- James Lee, Head of Design, Björn Borg
- Single player First Person Lover Game
- Web based game for PC and Mac found at firstpersonlover.com
- 30 minutes+ of game play in three levels
- Lets players shop Björn Borg clothing in an in-game shopping mall
- Co-developed with gaming star Christopher “GeT_RiGhT” Alesund
- Game characters are inspired by strong, individual and fashionable models
- Game world inspired by Sao Paolo, Brazil
- All weapons are fictional and co-created by Garbergs/Isbit Games and Björn Borg
- Graphic artist Christopher Brändström has recreated the whole Björn Borg Spring Summer 2015 collection in 3D.
- Developed by Isbit Games.